Do this if you’re “too busy”
Feeling like you don’t have time to exercise is NOT an excuse to skip your workouts...
Because workouts are THAT important for your health!
Your workouts are literally the Fountain of Youth for your cells. (Even older “aging” cells.)
Among all the other benefits of exercise, short & intense workouts actually can boost the mitochondria in your cells, which are tiny “powerhouses” that help your body make energy.
These powerhouses start to slow down over time … but working out can help delay that process!
Even if you only have 5 minutes to get in some exercise, doing SOMETHING is far better than doing NOTHING.
You can …
● Do squats while you’re waiting for your coffee machine to do its thing in the morning.
● Park farther away from your office or the grocery store.
● Crank out a 5-minute core routine.
● Speed-walk around the block.
● Repeat a circuit of 15 squats, 10 push-ups, and 20 crunches for 5 minutes.
● Turn on some music and have a quick dance party.
And if you want some professionally designed, 5, 10, 15, and 20 minute professionally designed workouts …
You can get them for FREE right now in my Fit + Fresh Membership!
Remember, no one ever magically has the time to workout - we have to make the time for things that are important to us.