Holiday survival checklist
It’s not just you — a study by Healthline found that when it comes to health and finances, not only do 44% of people think the holidays are “somewhat stressful”...
18% of them classified them as “very stressful”!
The good news?
You can conquer both areas – you just need a roadmap.
Thriving Through the Holidays Checklist
● Make your plans TODAY. If you love last-minute shopping, leave a couple of small things undone, but get all the big things handled ASAP … and make packing or organizing lists if your holidays involve travel or entertaining.
● Make time for movement EVERY DAY, no excuses. This will help you destress, sleep better, and boost your energy, metabolism, and immune system.
● Eat till you’re satisfied (not stuffed!). Decide NOW that this will be your plan of action!
● But still enjoy the “worth it” favorite holiday treats.
● Make time for sleep. A rested body & mind = better mood, less stress, and more vibrant health.
● Go outside for some fresh air and sunshine every day. This is a proven stress-buster!
● Create a fallback plan. I talked about this a few weeks ago but it’s worth bringing up again. Things will go sideways at some point. But when you have a plan, you won’t stress out when it happens.
When you boil your to-do lists down to the actions that really make a difference – and eliminate the things that don’t – it’s amazing how much you can accomplish...
WITHOUT the stress.
This is the same approach I use with my clients. I create a roadmap of the BEST actions that will propel them toward their goals.
Here’s to less stress and more of what really matters!
If you are ready to take your health lifestyle to the next level, you are invited to check out Fit + Fresh at no cost. Start your all-access pass for FREE. You'll see every workout video, every recipe, and every resource for optimal health.