End Arm Jiggle in 1 Move
Tank tops CAN be part of your wardrobe! You can have lovely, lean arms that don't embarrass you! We can target arm jiggle without working out hours each day!
In case you haven't read my 3 Surprising Fixes for Arm Flab, you need to read that now because change starts OUTSIDE of the gym! Click HERE for the article!
I am a big fan of exercising to get the muscle definition for sexy arms, and I know that this comes from both body weight workout moves AND lifting challenging weights!
What's most important when exercising is to always stay safe and have PERFECT form. No cheating here! The goal is to steer clear of injury or pain!
Ready for the ONE move you can incorporate into your next workout that will torch the back-of-the-arm jiggle?
A study revealed that this move activates the most muscle activity for this problem area!
How do we do Triangle Push-Ups?
1. Get on your knees or toes. Whichever position allows you to maintain perfect form. No equipment is needed, other than a workout mat.
2. Instead of placing your hands under your shoulders, have your hands form a triangle directly under your chest. The tips of your left middle finger and right middle finger form the top of the triangle. Your two thumbs meet to form the bottom of a triangle. Can you picture this?
3. Keep your core engaged and keep your back flat. Your eyes should look 6 inches in front of you on the ground.
4. Lower your body in one line, keeping your hips locked in place. Your elbows are not flaring out as you lower, but are tucked in. Go almost all the way to the ground and come back up to the starting position.
5. Do as many reps as you can until you fatigue and/or your form starts to slip. Over time, you'll build up endurance...and muscle!
Check out this how-to video for Triangle / Tricep Push-Ups!
Let's be fearlessly sleeveless!!!!
I want to hear from you! What is your favorite fitness move that burns your triceps?