You have a whole day of recipes all planned out for you! Are you pumped or what??? Enjoy each meal!
1 cup nondairy milk
1 scoop Mom Fuel vanilla protein powder
1 cup ice
1/4 cup fresh strawberries, diced
1/4 cup fresh blueberries
Blend nondairy milk, Mom Fuel, and ice until smooth. In a large cup, pour a little smoothie, then add a layer of diced strawberries, pour a little smoothie, then add a layer of blueberries, and repeat. Makes 1 serving
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES!
1 cup peanut butter
1 large egg
1/3 cup Nature's Hollow honey alternative (on Amazon)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup Enjoy Life dairy-free chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Cover a cookie tray with parchment paper.
3. In a large mixing bowl whisk together the peanut butter, egg, "honey" - microwave 15-30 seconds if needed- and vanilla extract. Whisk to combine.
4. Add the cocoa powder, baking soda, chocolate chips and combine with a spatula until it forms a consistent shiny cookie dough ball.
5. Shape 12 cookie balls with your hands.
6. Place each cookie balls on the prepared cookie sheet. Press slightly with your hands to flatten the balls as a cookie.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes. The cookies should be soft and moist when removed from the oven. Makes 12 cookies.
BACON SCALLION CHICKEN SALAD!
1 lb rotisserie chicken, cut in pieces
8 oz bacon crumbles (real bacon, not turkey)
½ cup avocado, paleo mayo or Vegenaise mayo
2 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
½ tsp garlic powder – optional
Bibb or Romaine lettuce
1. In a large bowl, add chicken pieces. Sprinkle the chicken with garlic powder (if using), then add bacon crumbles, sliced onions, and mayo. Mix fully to combine.
2. Cover bowl and refrigerate until chilled.
3. Serve cold in lettuce "boats" as lettuce wraps. Makes 3 servings.
Your favorite nuts (almonds, cashews, walnuts, pecans, etc)
Unsweetened coconut shavings
Enjoy Life dairy-free chocolate chunks
Your favorite seeds (pumpkin, sunflower, pine nuts, etc)
Dump everything into a big plastic storage bag. Seal bag and shake to combine.
Skewers (presoak in water for 30 minutes to prevent burning on grill)
1-2 lbs meat, cut in big chunks – pork / chicken / shrimp / steak
1 red onion, cut into large pieces
3 roma tomatoes, cut into large chunks
3 bell peppers, cut into large slices – red / yellow / orange / green
1 squash, cut in large slices
1 zucchini, cut in large slices
Mrs Dash seasoning – "chicken" or "steak" or any flavor you prefer
1. Soak skewers in water for 30 minutes.
2. Place ingredients onto each skewer, alternating meat and veggies.
3. Sprinkle Mrs Dash over finished skewers.
4. Grill until meat is cooked through. Serves 4-8.
CRAVING MORE RECIPES? THERE'S PLENTY WHERE THESE CAME FROM!
ENJOY MY FIT + FRESH MEMBERSHIP FOR FREE!
CLICK HERE FOR ACCESS!