6 Recipes & 1 Workout!
Because I adore you and want you to look and feel your best, enjoy 6 FREE recipes plus 1 FREE workout!
This one-day menu takes you from breakfast to dessert, all without dairy or gluten or yucky ingredients that make you feel like garbage.
This intense workout will boost your metabolism so you stay in fat-burning mode around the clock...in just a few minutes!
BREAKFAST: CRUSTLESS VEGGIE QUICHE
1 tsp + 1 tbsp coconut oil
1 red onion, minced
2 cloves garlic, minced
4-5 cups chopped kale
1 cup diced tomato
¼ cup shredded carrots
¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
¼ cup chopped parsley
1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 9-inch pie dish with 1 teaspoon coconut oil.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion and garlic in the hot oil until garlic is fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes. Add kale; cook, stirring occasionally, until kale is wilted, about 5 minutes. Stir tomato and carrots into kale mixture; cook for 5 more minutes. Remove skillet from heat.
3. Whisk eggs and almond milk together in a bowl. Stir kale mixture, and parsley into egg mixture; pour into the prepared pie dish.
4. Bake in the preheated oven until quiche is set in the middle and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, about 50 minutes. Cool in pie dish for 2 to 3 minutes before slicing.
SNACK: CANDIED PECANS
½ cup Swerve sweetener
1 tsp ground cinnamon
½ tsp salt
1 egg white
1 Tbsp water
1 pound pecan halves
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
2. Mix Swerve, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl.
3. Whisk egg white and water together in a separate bowl until frothy. Toss pecans in the egg white mixture. Mix Swerve/cinnamon/salt mixture into pecan mixture until pecans are evenly coated. Spread coated pecans onto a baking sheet.
4. Bake in the preheated oven, stirring every 15 minutes, until pecans are evenly browned, 1 hour.
LUNCH: TURKEY RICE SOUP 4 cups low/no sodium chicken broth 1 c water ¼ tsp rosemary (optional) ¼ tsp black pepper 1 (10 oz) package frozen mixed vegetables 1 package of instant brown rice 2 c cooked turkey, chopped 2 (14.5 oz) cans diced tomatoes Any other seasonings you prefer 1. In a large pot, combine broth, water, rosemary, and black pepper. Bring to boil; stir in mixed vegetables, and rice. 2. Return to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 10-15 minutes or until vegetables and rice tender. Stir in turkey and tomatoes, heat through. Stir in black pepper. SNACK: PUMPKIN APPLE PIE PROTEIN SMOOTHIE 1 apple - peeled, cored, and chopped 2 tbsp water (approximately) 2/3 cup unsweetened vanilla-flavored almond milk 1 scoop vanilla Mom Fuel protein powder 1/4 cup pumpkin puree 1 tsp brown sugar 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice 1/8 tsp nutmeg 6 ice cubes
Blend until smooth. DINNER: SPINACH SALAD ½ c dried cranberries 2 t Nature’s Hollow honey substitute (or use applesauce) 1 apple – peeled, cored and diced ½ red onion, minced 2 T lemon juice 1 t chili powder ½ t ground cinnamon 1 ½ c small baby spinach, torn into bite-sized pieces
Mix everything but spinach in a large bowl. Let sit 20 minutes. Add spinach and toss to coat.
DESSERT: FRUIT COBBLER ¾ c almond flour ¼ c swerve or stevia sweetener 1 tsp baking powder ¾ c non-dairy milk 2 cups of fresh sliced fruit of choice 1 tsp swerve or stevia sweetener 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 2. Spray cooking spray on an 8 inch square pan. 3. Whisk almond flour, ¼ cup of swerve/stevia and baking powder in a small bowl. Add non-dairy milk; whisk to form a smooth batter. Pour batter into pan, then scatter fruit over batter. Sprinkle with teaspoon of swerve/stevia. 4. Bake until batter browns and fruit bubbles, 50-60 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Try this heavy leg workout for 20 minutes, using 2 challenging dumbbells:
· 12 squats with overhead shoulder presses
· 12 walking lunges (each leg) (hold weights by shoulders)
· 12 squat jumps (without weights)
· 12 deadlifts
· Repeat for 20 minutes, resting as needed
Want more RECIPES & WORKOUTS? Head HERE!